Bucktail Jigs
Bucktail Jigs
4060d465 Sunday 22nd February 2004, 05:33:30Hand tied buck tail jigs for sale . Many different colors great for Largemouth Fantastic for Smallmouth contact me at case96020 at yahoo dot com
4060d465 locked the discussion.
Replies 2
RE: Bucktail Jigs
TO answer your question, yes I do tie my own jigs. I can tie white with red thread on a football head, what size and how many do you need
I normally get $15 a dozen plus shipping.
I also tie a modified arcie head with a Y guard in any color. Green with a stripe of red was the color for smallmouth last year
TO answer your question, yes I do tie my own jigs. I can tie white with red thread on a football head, what size and how many do you need
I normally get $15 a dozen plus shipping.
I also tie a modified arcie head with a Y guard in any color. Green with a stripe of red was the color for smallmouth last year
Suggested Topics
823aae73
started Wanted: magnum wiggle warts
Fishing Classifieds
740c273f
started Hand Pour Bait Supplies
Fishing Classifieds
5514e7a7
started Women's Fishing Rod's
Fishing Classifieds
020ed9d7
started Price Reduced 2004 Ranger 521 VX Comanche
Fishing Classifieds