Salmon Eggs
Salmon Eggs
0052136f Wednesday 3rd December 2003, 22:43:02I have about 30 1oz. jars of Pautzke's Premium "Balls O' Fire" Salmon Eggs.I would like to sell the lot of them for a buck a piece at $30.00 plus shipping.
I can forward a photo of the jar if needed.I also have a few 1.75oz jars of Berkley Power Bait/Trout Bait in these colors, 2@Glitter FL.red,2@Glitter Neon Blue and 2@Glitter Spring Green.
Thanks!
e-mail: moco at awesomenet dot net
I can forward a photo of the jar if needed.I also have a few 1.75oz jars of Berkley Power Bait/Trout Bait in these colors, 2@Glitter FL.red,2@Glitter Neon Blue and 2@Glitter Spring Green.
Thanks!
e-mail: moco at awesomenet dot net
0052136f locked the discussion.
Suggested Topics
7178ec2a
started 2001 Pro-Craft 210 SP
Fishing Classifieds
911a346a
started StrikeKing Pork'0
Fishing Classifieds
73164683
started 2004 Ranger Commanche 519 DVX-Single Console, 200
Fishing Classifieds
80643c49
started An Example Post
Bass Fishing General