Looking for...
Looking for...
1444172d Monday 13th January 2003, 10:01:03I am looking for a couple of older baits from the mid 1990s.
1st is Neon Spot (similar to rat'l trap) and made by Cotton Cordell. 1/4, 1/2, 3/8oz sizes. I believe production was stopped around '95
2nd is Mystic series baits made by Rebel. They have several sizes and varities, they are the basic rebel minnows only with the new "mystic" color pattern. Floating with prop, floating with small lip, diving, etc. I belive production stopped on this around '96.
Thanks,
DM
1st is Neon Spot (similar to rat'l trap) and made by Cotton Cordell. 1/4, 1/2, 3/8oz sizes. I believe production was stopped around '95
2nd is Mystic series baits made by Rebel. They have several sizes and varities, they are the basic rebel minnows only with the new "mystic" color pattern. Floating with prop, floating with small lip, diving, etc. I belive production stopped on this around '96.
Thanks,
DM
1444172d locked the discussion.
Reply 1
Suggested Topics
926ed3d7
started spinnerbaits for $1.00ea
Fishing Classifieds
917869b1
started Fishing Flies ( 10 Dozens FREE)
Fishing Classifieds
719dd606
started Live Sea Bait Wanted!
Fishing Classifieds
714c34f5
started User Guidelines
Bass Fishing General